HWS/Soap of the South, providing premium handmade soaps to the public for over 17 years. I make a variety of products created in small batches. Soap of the South soaps are sold to individuals as well as small businesses all over the USA. Soap of the South was started over 17 years ago when my friend Paula suggested I make soap since I love to make other crafts. She told me how to get started with a few of the basics. I made a few small batches and it just took off from there. I am thankful to all my amazing, loyal customers. Some have been with me for over 15 years! I could not do what I love without their support. Here are a few more facts about Soap of the South.
- Who we are? Soap of the South is owned by me, Anna Masters.
- Who am I? I am Mom, Nana, friend, positive thinker & doer who loves life!
- Where we are? We are located in Alabama.
- Why soap? Well, I love making people happy and I can't think of anyone who doesn't love to smell or feel nice. Soaps are decorative, happy, items that people of all ages enjoy. Also, I wanted to make products that were better for your skin than commercial soaps.
- How are our soaps made? We make melt & pour as well as cold or hot process soaps. My favorite is melt and pour (sulfate free) because it is much more versatile and can be used right away.
- Do we offer wholesale? All of our soap loaves are already priced at wholesale cost for your convenience.
- Do we offer FREE shipping or shipping discounts. Yes, shipping is FREE for orders over $25 which most soap loaves qualify for.
- Do we have order minimums? No. Purchase 1 or 50, it is all the same.
- Who does what? Well, not to toot my own horn but if you buy from Soap of the South, you are dealing directly with me. I'm the boss! I make your order myself. No mass production, no employees, just me. I make the order, pack the order, do the website design, photos, customer service etc. Oh, and did I mention I am a mom, grandma, have a part time job, and 2 other online businesses. I know it sounds like a lot but I love every bit of it! I am truly blessed!